View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2013, 10:47 AM

Please please fix my problems...I have cleaned caches, even cleaned my C disc, and did a defrag hoping this would fix the problems.
Still unable to post or recieve messages while playing farmtown. It comes up says loading but nothing is happening doesnt show that it is trying to go....so messages continue to build up on it. I am also unable to recieve or ignore on MY REQUESTS. I thought if I ignored and got rid of the gifts it would reset but they just came back. I am able to exchange the item but then it wont let me retrieve it. This game is getting very frustrating to me. I have too much time invested in this game to just give up on it. How can you find out how long you have been on the game or on facebook? Would appreciate any help at all.....I am out of ideas and have done what you have told me to do before with clearing the cache.....

Last edited by Brendie; Jul 14 2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: I also am getting messages now that i have timed out and to click the green check....never used to get that til the changes