View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2010, 02:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Tom, I feel exactly the same as you. What I do is hire to harvest, Leave FT and come here usually and then go hire new people to plow and leave again. They can bicker all they want because I am not even there. As far as hiding trees ( back when I had trees) I would only hire those that said they knew how in the MP. I have tons of patience here in the forum but on my farm. Not so much.
That is what I do I just don't go back with them. Not because I have had a lot of fighting but I get sick of being ask to plow the second we get to the farm. I don't mind if they ask after the harvesting is done but not the second we get to the farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Farmer Tom~ View Post
Maybe thats what I should do too. I always thought it to be kinda rude(just my opinion) to leave but I dont play farmtown for added stress. Ive raised a child by myself for the most part and am done explaining about sharing
There are some that feel like the farm owner not being there is very rude and don't understand how some people can be so rude. Me personally think it is just fine that the farm owner is not there. I understand that people have a life outside of FT and they work farming into their lives. I also think that the reason some people think it is rude is that they want to plow and if the farm owner is not there they can't be hired to plow. Also something to keep in mind if you have two farms the people you hire can not see your other farm so how are they supposed to know if you are there are not you could be on the other farm.

As for sharing I feel like it is every avatar for themselves, what you get is what you get. Now that said before I get jumped on I will not cut people off or jump into the area they are working in, but if I happen to be faster and I just get more crops then the next guy oh well, I don't have time to count the crops and make sure we both get half. I have had times when I have gotten less then others. It also depends on how many where hired if 2 for a nice size farm then I will work with the other person but if they hire 10 people then I'm going to grab what I can before the next guy gets it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.