View Single Post
Old Feb 05 2010, 03:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
There are some that feel like the farm owner not being there is very rude and don't understand how some people can be so rude. Me personally think it is just fine that the farm owner is not there. I understand that people have a life outside of FT and they work farming into their lives. I also think that the reason some people think it is rude is that they want to plow and if the farm owner is not there they can't be hired to plow. Also something to keep in mind if you have two farms the people you hire can not see your other farm so how are they supposed to know if you are there are not you could be on the other farm.
Id rather the farmer not be there after hire, than to sit and analyze my every move ...makes me feel more comfortable

I usaly have both farms going so i have to switch back and fourth so i can hire after to plow and I usaly only hire solo and have started a list on the good and bad hires.

they need to add a way for people who get booted off a job to be able to get back, as if we had to add every hire/or person we hired on our bud list, it be pretty long.

would be nice to have a five star rating where you could rate the employer/employee and farm . this would weed out the bad easier.