View Single Post
Old Feb 05 2010, 04:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelovelife207 View Post
Id rather the farmer not be there after hire, than to sit and analyze my every move ...makes me feel more comfortable

I usaly have both farms going so i have to switch back and fourth so i can hire after to plow and I usaly only hire solo and have started a list on the good and bad hires.

they need to add a way for people who get booted off a job to be able to get back, as if we had to add every hire/or person we hired on our bud list, it be pretty long.

would be nice to have a five star rating where you could rate the employer/employee and farm . this would weed out the bad easier.
Look at this other post of mine it will explain some things about the avatar being on the farm but the person not being there to watch your every move. I personally never look to see if the farm owner is there or not I just get to work. Sometimes I will notice if they are there, like when I'm hired alone or with just one other person but when there is a herd of people it is hard to tell unless you look closely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Some people hire the same people to harvest and plow so they need to be at their farm to do that. They also may want to seed as soon as the plowing is done so they go back to the farm with them for that reason. But like jeanieNGMsfarm said just because an avatar is at the farm doesn't mean the person is there, they could be on here, in another tab, doing something else, checking email, on another computer program, or have walked away form the computer.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.