View Single Post
Old Sep 29 2019, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsToBeSew View Post
Thanks Taz, I see it in the menu now, I tried doing a refresh, hit all 3 of the neighbors that do trading and it's still an issue. They all had the brown button on there profile pictures. I tried my sister who always has trading offers and while she didn't show a brown button, she specifically setup a trade offer, but the brown button didn't appear, she wasn't set in the order for trading, and when I refreshed, it also still shows nothing in there even tho I know there is clearly suppose to be crude oil there.
Hi SeamsToBeSew,
If you look immediately after someone has told you they set it up it may not have had time to update for you. Did you try opening it anyway? It would have shown it to you even though the brown dot hadn't shown yet.
You do not have to hit the refresh for each one of those. Hitting it once is enough. I agree that some seem to continue showing the brown dot even after you have gotten something from them. That may be because of the additions they have done and are still working on to get it to all work correctly.
For the blank screen again make sure you are looking at the right tab. The Buy Super Facility Products at the top should be orange. Then if it is on the right tab and still showing blank try closing and reopening it. That has helped me when that happened.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.