Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Feb 03 2021, 05:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
1336382078 Not sure how to go to Game Migration but here is my concern.
Everything is working okay but on my farms 50x50, layered 3 times. Used to get 35,500 crops. Now only getting about 9,000 worth of crops.
Farms 36x36 used to get 18,500 and getting only about 5000.
Can we check this out as since this about all we can do now need to build up my cash so when ready I can have enough to buy something.
Spent a lot of money to get where I was getting a lot of cash when harvesting but with only getting a 3rd. or less it just isn't getting me anywhere ahead in the game.
Thanks and hope we can do something soon for not sure I can play another ten years while you get this all worked again. hehe.
God bless and stay safe.
Hi Chet Evors,

Are you taking into account that you're doing the work yourself now? If you are used to hiring someone else to work your farms then what you are not getting now is the bonus for hiring someone.

If it's not that, after harvesting, reload and see if the amount corrects and goes up for you. I'm not sure if that's been fixed yet and I'm out of time tonight to try. Last time i looked at this, the full amount didn't correct right away, we were still getting it just not immediately, so reloading corrected it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.