Thread: Official Top Post Thread Markets/Chat/Messaging
View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2023, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
My avatar and the avatars of other farmers that I try to meet with at the Inn and both Marketplaces, occasionally changes to another gender and sometimes the name changes to "Friend". At other times, the other farmer cannot see me as I am standing next to their avatar and vice-versa. I read the suggestions above and I have CCleaner, but don't see the Kamos it mentioned. I've cleared cache, but it still happens every day on my two different browsers and two different PCs. Is this a Marketplace/Inn issue or something else?
Hi Dan H,
The changing gender is an intermittent thing that happens occasionally. Being intermittent it is nearly impossible to track down or duplicate. Have not had any reports on the name changing to friend.

The Kamos from CCleaner as far as we know only causes you to not see anyone in the markets and Inn. There are multiple markets and you may be getting a cross up where you can see someone but they can not see you.

Are you entering the game through Facebook or the website? The website is not ready for use yet and you may see some strange things in it as they are building and making changes to it daily.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.