Old Nov 02 2014, 04:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
The Forum , is very excited to announce the opening of our *NEW DESIGN FORUM**. We felt that many members, were a little disadvantaged within the Farm Competitions, as they did not have the knowledge to create some of the illusions that appear on so many farms. We also felt that many members would love to make their farms more attractive, but did not have access to the knowledge and "know how", in order to do this. We therefore decided, that we should try to change this, and make "Design" information, available to everyone! After much consideration and a little hard work, we have created a New Design Forum, where you can go to find step by step instructions, which are explained in the simplest of terms, along with photo's to guide you. We hope that you will take time to visit, and take advantage of this "new world" that we have opened up for you. Above all else , please have fun and enjoy! To visit the New Design Forum,

you guys are just awesome.. can't wait to check it out .. tired tonight umm this morning.. lol i will be sure to come read and check this out.. i will bug you guys for your awesome talents as long as you put up with me... thanks a ton....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20