View Single Post
Old May 22 2010, 06:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Wow! Did I miss something...or did anyone else notice the facilities "work" notice also changed with the update?? Now an "old" invite no longer says it is expired (which it wasn't really).

I only noticed because I don't post my "work at my facilities" notice on FB anymore. Instead, a few months back I took the coding for one of my "work at my facilities" post and put it on my personal website (with nice graphics, etc ) . I merely send my active (still farming) neighbors a note through the FT message system to tell them when my facilities are full, and paste in the link just in case they forget.

My neighbors LOVE it!! They all have my website page bookmarked to go click on the "come visit my stores and factories" graphic I designed which opens directly into my FT farm with the factory work function active. No more cluttering up their FB walls...or my walls, either. Very neat and tidy, and very personal to my good neighbors.

Thanks to the developers for getting rid of that "expired" notice. It didn't prevent working at my facilities, but was just an annoyance that had to be clicked shut.

Gotta add to the people moaning about paying money to play a game - nothing in life is free, except your ability to pick and chose what you want to do coupled with your ability to do it. The game isn't free - it costs money to the developers to design and host it. They built in aspects that allow most of the game to be played for free without charge to the user. It offers a perk to those who WISH to buy into some of the extra offerings that are available for cash.

So...if you don't have the disposable income to buy those options, then ignore them. Rather like ignoring the Rolls Royce cruising down the road while you drive along in your 1980's Civic. At least you still have wheels!

Last edited by prettyponies; May 22 2010 at 06:53 AM.