View Single Post
Old May 22 2010, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyponies View Post
Wow! Did I miss something...or did anyone else notice the facilities "work" notice also changed with the update?? Now an "old" invite no longer says it is expired (which it wasn't really).

I only noticed because I don't post my "work at my facilities" notice on FB anymore. Instead, a few months back I took the coding for one of my "work at my facilities" post and put it on my personal website (with nice graphics, etc ) . I merely send my active (still farming) neighbors a note through the FT message system to tell them when my facilities are full, and paste in the link just in case they forget.

My neighbors LOVE it!! They all have my website page bookmarked to go click on the "come visit my stores and factories" graphic I designed which opens directly into my FT farm with the factory work function active. No more cluttering up their FB walls...or my walls, either. Very neat and tidy, and very personal to my good neighbors.

Thanks to the developers for getting rid of that "expired" notice. It didn't prevent working at my facilities, but was just an annoyance that had to be clicked shut.
I notice the same, and I hope it continues.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!