Thread: Official Top Post Thread Levels, Leveling Up and Experience Points
View Single Post
Old May 11 2022, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Sorry my fault for not saying what I was doing. No I was not doing facilities. I had already done those and went thru the points thing with those. I was finished with everything for the day when I closed out for the evening. As an easy explanation I guess,, at the time I noticed the missing points was the next morning when I got back in to the game and started working in the morning. So something happened overnight. The bonus batch points were long taken care of before then.
Hi Comeback Farmer,
The bonus batch points would not have updated as long as you were working on your farms. They would only update after you restart your farms. That is the only way any XP would have been removed. There is nothing else that changes the XP you see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.