View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2015, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Ann Blaise View Post
Hello, I just read this in the thread. When did this all happen ? I have Bunny Rabbits Mutiplying all over the place. My farms are still dragging and when I go to help my friends, same thing. I keep "Everything" turned off. This way their is nothing to load. My fur babies having been crying for there mommy I see them when I can. Loading issues and the dragging is keeping me from them. I have done Everything, I Do Not need a Link to go too, because it's ALREADY been done I would just love to beable to load my farms without Error messages popping up, etc. I know their is millions of FT Farmers that play and there is a lot of area to cover on getting the problem fixed.

Thank you Very Much!
Carol Ann
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raul has just posted this in the new release thread:
Post-Release Updates - October 20th, 8:25PM

- New performance improvements, faster moving around the farm, dragging farm, faster farming, better highlighting and moving/placing items in farm and faster tool switching. Please leave feedback on this changes on this thread.
Hi Carol Ann,
Not all of the problems with the game are caused by the Flash player update from last week. If you are getting error messages when you load your farms that is not part of the Flash Player update. Please try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.