Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Nov 26 2022, 01:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdone View Post
Looked in the game guide but didn't see anything on 'specific item' quantity limits... is there one? My issue is specific quantity of fish being stored, each fish type (lets say Carp)capped at 200,000,000 for Regular and same for Large. Is that by design? When I Zip my storage it will take the Regular and Large and cap at 400,000,00.
USER ID number is: 1209353981
Hi inkdone,

The individual limit for an item is 200 million BUT you certainly can't keep that amount for everything possible to harvest or make in the game. You will reach your Harvests &Products Capacity limit way before then.

If too many products got to very high amounts, what can happen is that ANY random products, not just the one that reached individual capacity limit can go missing, and there is no way to return those.

I would not recommend zipping if you had 200 million of both regular and large carp as you could lose them. You are better off going to market and selling off the larger size (would get you more coins) and then dropping the regular to a lower quantity so that you don't risk lose those or anything else as well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.