Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Dec 03 2021, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi!
Today I received a "Thank you" message and present in my NCC manager, coming from a person who is not my neighbour or not even a friend in Facebook. Her avatar name is Trisha solo. She sent me a thank you as if I would have helped her to win the 3rd place in her NCC contest.
In her "thank you" message I clicked on the link "visit" and went to her farm to see if I would discover something familiar, but no, she is 100% unknown to me.
I was certainly happy with the present I received, but it is not normal!
How is this possible? Is it a bug?
Hi Palmarina

It seems that long ago you both were friends and neighbors (both ways or only one way). You possible deleted her as friend and neighbor but she never deleted you as her neighbor.

Maybe she stopped playing or she changed her avatar name or this happened long ago and that is why you dont remember her.

When a farmer is not your neighbor but you are their neighbor then if you want to remove yourself from her neighbor bar, you have to visit their farm to do that.

Im not sure you are able to go back there, but in case you receive another thanks in the future or maybe a ship or train from this person, then you can folow these instructions to delete you as her neighbor:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3646106