Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jun 03 2022, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensfan View Post
Version 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Safari has never worked for me

Systems are up to date

I just want to get to go in hire someone to harvest before the crops goes bad
Hi Sensfan,
We have loaded your farms with no problems. It is not a problem with your farms, but has to be something with your computer or browser that is keeping you from loading the game. Try Opera which is a Chrome based browser and see if it will load with that.
Have you tried all the steps in the first post on the first page of this thread including the ones in the links there?

You can also try all the steps in the first post of the following link to make sure things are right with your computer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Do you have any addons or extension active in your Chrome such as an add blocker or an addon to keep Facebook using the old layout?

EDIT: The current version of Chrome is 102.0.5005.63, So your Chrome is not up to date.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 04 2022 at 09:36 AM.