Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Sep 01 2022, 06:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanAOrr View Post
i have been playing for quite some time, and participate in the NCC every week

however over the last 3 weeks i have not been able to participate
i have checked settings, and have NCC enabled

can some one please have a look as to why i am excluded

thank you
Hi NormanAOrr,

I have moved your post to the thread about the NCC.
Are you still having problems?
What facilities are you seeing when you open the NCC?

Please supply your user id, it will be showing up below the yellow box underneath your game screen We need to double check that we have the correct id for you.

The id we have for you shows that you have been participating the last 3 weeks and that currently you have one Fish Market and one Veteran Supplies in this weeks contest. The Veteran Supplies at the time of this post is currently showing 252 points added.

You have no FC facilities in this weeks contest so you can only have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

As you have far more than one of each of those you will need to make sure that you are filling the correct two specific facilities that are showing up in the NCC so that you are not using up ingredients in all the other facilities that are not part of the contest and possibly running out. The NCC window will show you which farms those 2 facilities are on so that you know which ones need to be filled first to earn points.

If you are filling the NCC facilities using the Start All and Load ALL at the top of the Facility Manager, please check that the Funnel filter in the Facility Manager is set to show all facilities on all farms or it may not be seeing all the facilities.

Then also in Facility Manager please search for the specific facilities in the NCC and make sure that there is a check mark showing on each facility, then open each of them and make sure that all the check marks on each product they make or stock are also there. Missing check marks prevents facilities or products from being made/stocked in them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.