View Single Post
Old Sep 06 2020, 05:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I do not understand why anyone would spend their hard-earned real money to buy FC when the future of FT is uncertain. We are told not to worry, the developers will deal with it.

Fine, they'll get MY real money AFTER I see it HANDLED!!! They have THREE months until Shockwave is GONE, what are they waiting for, Dec 31st?
Hi John,
Porting a program from one language to another is not something that can be done over night. You can't just click a button and it be done. Would you want them to release the new version without testing all the aspects of the program to try to make sure it is working correctly?

This is the latest we have from the developers:

We are still working on the HTML5 version and will be doing beta testing soon. The effort required by this migration has been much more than anticipated, however, at this point we have high confidence that we will complete the full migration before the end of the year.***

I am sorry that you don't have confidence in their ability to deliver as they say, but personally I do and will continue to spend and play. If you do not want to spend your money right now that is ok, but the negative comments are not necessary.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.