View Single Post
Old Jan 22 2015, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca's digs View Post
anyone? any word on what exactly is going on...so many complaining...i opened my farm today to nothing to be harvested all SUPER sheds at 0? skipped right over my white oyster dan...i always start there as i NEED them...no turquoise, no amber please please please help....also just laid out $150 in fc for the gifter extravaganza and now i'm getting a trickling of gifts rather than my 150+ just from neighbors a day....frustrated thank you for trying to help?
Hi Becca,
I am sorry you are having trouble with your farms. With all the missing items you are complaining about please check your date and time on your computer to make sure they are correct as this being off can cause items to not be ready when they are supposed to be or ready too soon.
Please provide a link to your farms, so we can into these problems. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.