View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2015, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca's digs View Post
hey taz...this is the same as when you were investigating my oil rigs...the quantity of mines, fish farms etc. are not producing to their expected levels and i am left with negatives showing when trying to do facs. that being said the gifting seems to be an issue for all as i see by the posts here and speaking to folks within the game, as does production really everyone is having problems. you are more than welcome to take a peek but i'm pretty certain it's like the oil and you're going to have me do the math...that being said i'll link away but again seems wide spread just looking for a possible fix date thanks as always...just so you are aware this morning i am back to facebook session timeout...error xsession click green tick to reload game...easy enough to just hit play and load it but i think this is where it all starts? no coin credit just loading where i left off if that makes sense

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5383&farm_ix=0
Hi Becca,
I am not going to do the math for you as you can do that yourself. I am sure from what I see that your mines, fishing farms, etc. are producing just a s they are supposed to. I think the problem may be more that you are trying to produce in your facilities more than your supply can handle, so that is why you are getting the negative amounts. Every month we get 4 new facilities which adds more demand for the same supply, so either we increase the supply by adding more mines, etc. or we reduce the demand and produce selected items.
As far as the gifts it seems more like each one who has ask for help about gifts has a problem with different aspects of the gifts, so I would hardly say "all" are having the same problem you have.
For your time-outs and errors please try all the suggested fixes in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.