Thread: Official Top Post Thread Levels, Leveling Up and Experience Points
View Single Post
Old May 10 2022, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Yesterday I just finally got to the 1 billion mark in points. And then this morning when I started doing my morning work, I had lost about 2 million points to put me back below the threshold. Did something happen somewhere? Here is my ID.....713566181

Any insight would be great. I know it's not a lot of points, but I hate to lose what I earned.
Hi Comeback Farmer,
I moved your post to the thread about XP.
Had you just filled your facilities when you got to the 1 billion mark? If so then what has happened is XP for the bonus batches you received in your facilities wwere removed. You do not get the XP for those bonus batches because they do not use your ingredients for those.

When you fill your facilities you will see the total XP for the filling float up. At the same time you will see the number of bonus batches below the facility manager. However at that point the XP for the bonus batches have not been subtracted from the total yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.