Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Dec 21 2022, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hi,
I've got an item that is hidden on my Farm 18 in the lower right corner. When I use the wrench to unshow Farm Decorations, the red box shows up but when I show everything, it disappears. I can't figure out how to unhide it so I can add more items where that one is located.

Can you find it and unhide it? I've refreshed the farm numerous times, memcached, cleared the browser cache, and exited the farm and the browser. I don't know what else to do.
Hi Koalabear,
I moved your post to the thread about display problems.Not sure which corner you mean. For decorations in the lower corner all we see are the picket fences and they do reappear when you turn decorations on. In the far right corner you have the brush fire and it is reappearing as well. It's red square is right in that corner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.