Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2024, 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano_73 View Post
I have had the same issue pop up the past two weekends. I have two freight trains on two separate fields, both with 10 long cars coupled together. Until this issue arose last week, I had not touched these trains in years. When i try to work neighbors' facilities, it only allows me to do one farm at a time, rather than all facility work on all farms at once. Can someone please check on this for me? Thanks
Hi Dano,
Your train on your farm 20 is only showing 6 cars dispatched. You will need to wait until it returns, unload it and then reccoonect all the cars after the Long Animal products car. Do not use and of the free style hands to connect them except the yellow one or you will get an incorrect connection. As you connect each one open the train either in the train manager or by clicking on the engine to check if the car is connected correctly. Only cars in the white background will be connected. Do not hover over the engine to check this as it will give you false information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.