View Single Post
Old Dec 22 2013, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I have 7 farms and am happy with that. I don't plan to expand them further anytime soon or buy more. You need to use some FC to buy land and expand. It is impossible to buy all 20 farms and do all the expansions with the billions of coins required to do it.
I'll repeat, except for the need to buy farm #3 with FC (unless you have 30 neighbors) DO NOT WASTE FC expanding farms. Wait until you have the coins!!!

Coins are CHEAP but FC are extremely rare and therefore too valuable to waste on expansions. There will be tools (4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10, combines, loaders, manure spreaders, sprinklers, etc.) and facilities (oil refinery, bigger ponds/seacoasts, fish farm, etc.) that you can ONLY buy with FC and you'll want them all so SAVE your FC for these.

Take it from a long timer! You will greatly regret spending those rare FC on ANYTHING you can buy with coins!!!! Just wait until you can afford them with coins. You won't be sorry. That is, unless you don't mind spending a boatload of your REAL $ buying 1,000s of FC?!