Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Dec 31 2023, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Just tried to report a problem with Super Neighbors who are not assigned to plant NOR plow are getting the harvest plow combine and it is working on random farms when it is not supposed to be working. But THIS FORUM asked me to log in again when I already WAS logged in and had spend a half hour typing. The automatic tool selector also keeps quitting after all the fruit trees have been shaken and staying on the shaker instead of switching to the next job to be done. Perhaps since this effects two tools the issues are connected. Since it is a recent problem I double checked to be sure that no one else has posted about this in the last few pages of the thread but did not see it reported.
Hi Qivis,
First you have 10 minutes to idle in the forums and will log you out if you have not posted or moved in the forums. The forum program sees you as idle when you are filling out your post because you are not moving around the forums. This is designed into the forum program and we can not change that.
Be sure to check the Super Neighbor individual settings as well as the Super Neighbor manager to see if those settings are turned off for them. If they are and they were still allowed to harvest & plow then please report this to Support for them to check on this. We will also test this within the moderators.
If the shaker was not dropped then it is still seeing some trees that need working. It may be that you possible have some trees accidently stacked on top of others that you can't see. You should be able to see this in the farm stats where it should show trees still ready on that farm. Is this happening on only one farm or on multiple farms?

EDIT: We have tested the SN settings for crops. What we found is if I am reading you right and you unchecked just the plowing and planting then they were actually handed the harvester which is similar to the icon for the combine. If they look in the toolbox the combines are greyed out, but the harvesters are not which would be correct for those settings.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 31 2023 at 01:17 PM.