View Single Post
Old Nov 29 2015, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I'm sure this is not the correct place for this post...please move if needed. All tools EXCEPT THE PLOW will seed, harvest, etc. on a strip of "land" that is much smaller than the tool is designed for. A 12 x 12 seeder will seed a strip that is only 1 x 12. The plow is the only tool that must have the size of the plow match the size of the area to be plowed. Our work would be much easier if the plow would work even if its working area overlapped the margins of the farm.
Hi jeemersmom,
The plow does work like the other tools if you are working on a previous plowed area. The only time you need the different sizes of plow is if you are plowing new plots.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing how it works then please post it in the Suggestions section rather than the Feedback section. You can reply to a thread there that fits your suggestion, but you cannot start a new thread there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.