View Single Post
Old Nov 30 2015, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
Have you recently reduced the value of trees? Not so long ago, I had no problem keeping my facilities happy, now I can't seem to plant enough, and I've not added any new facilities for a long time, not one that matters anyway.
Lag has gone through the roof most days too, so I'm thinking my tree harvest might not be being counted. For example: 2 rows of ceder seemed to be enough for the longest time, then I need a little more. 3 rows did fine for a while, but now - suddenly - I have like 8 rows and they're not enough. Same with cashews, almonds, mangoes, avocados, and coconuts, and maybe a few others.
Hi Anna,
I hate to tell you this but the value of trees has not changed. The only change has been more facilities added that use more of those crops.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.