View Single Post
Old Feb 17 2022, 08:51 AM

Good morning. I've been having trouble with the game this morning. First it wouldn't load. It got stuck on "Anise" and "75". I exited and tried again. It loaded. Then when I went to my Quest, it wouldn't let me load the items for the Quest. It let me complete some things on the second Quest, but I couldn't on the first one. I was using Firefox and changed to Chrome. I wasn't able to load at all. Black screen, I backed out, tried again, it went to the next screen and froze. I continued to back out and try to reload and finally had success after 5 tries. I finally was able to complete the Quest items and then tried to plant. At times I couldn't plant, I moved onto another plot and the previous one was either taken up with what I had tried to sow, or it said plowed field. I have bounced back and forth from Chrome to Firefox and issues on both. I'm not very computer savvy at all, but I'm actually hoping there are glitches today that the devs are working on (lol). I closed all my tabs shut down and reloaded my laptop. It didn't fix it. Can you help? Thank you!!!