View Single Post
Old Mar 22 2022, 05:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleelay View Post
My game id is: 10211701903400092
I am still having problems with Farmtown freezing up, kicking me off, and going to a black screen. I did everything that the other link said to do. This has been an on going issue for over a year now.
I also want the black belts back. When I look at the items I'm producing in my facilities it doesn't show the belt levels anymore.
Hi lesleelay,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Disable all extensions added to your browser. Any that would change the way Facebook looks, perhaps to the old classic look or hide Facebook ads. Those have caused problems with being able to load the game.

Also there are steps you can try to check your computer in the first post on the first page of this thread. There are also minimum requirements for playing in that post. Make sure your computer meets those requirements.

The belts not showing issue has already been reported to the developers and will be fixed soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.