View Single Post
Old Mar 23 2022, 06:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petejohn64@gmx.co.uk View Post
since you carried out your work all actions on my farm are very slow and taking ages to do anything, can you please tell me when this will be sorted out because it is becoming very frustrating.

Regards

farm workers
Hi petejohn64,

I have moved your post to the thread for issues with slowdowns.
I have loaded your farms very fast with no issues at all.

Is it your own farms slowing down or other farmers farms?
If it's your own farms have you added anything to them recently?
Have you noticed if there is a specific item that you are showing or working on for yourself or others that might be causing the slowdown?

Please check that you have kept up with any computer and browser updates and if you have not cleared the caches/history in your browser please do so. After doing that your farms will load slower as your computer has to get all the graphics again. You may prefer to make sure that you have turned off all the show items in your game preferences before you clear those so that you have less to load initially.

Please also check the items in the first post on page one of this thread, compare your computer to the technical requirement listed there then scroll down towards the bottom of that post as you may want to try the compressed graphics setting while this is happening.

If it is everything slowing down rather than a specific type of work or farm then you may have a slowdown in one or more of the many internets connections you computer has to go through to get to the game servers. Those are owned by many different companies which means that you may have to wait for whoever owns that connection to find the problem to fix it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.