View Single Post
Old Mar 23 2022, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Batey View Post
It happened again today. In Chrome, I am AGAIN getting the pop up and game will not load. Works fine in MS Edge. I have no updates needed on Chrome and I cleared my cache and cookies two months ago on an unrelated issue with a streaming service, which I do not think I need to do it again so soon. Should I just use EDGE from now on, until it errors on EDGE, which it has done in the pastl.
Hi Kevin

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5 for loading problems.

When you got the error pop up, had you been working on your farms or others farms, or it was just when you loaded the game for the first time?
If this happened after working farms, which jobs were you doing?

Asking this as this usually happens when your browser is lack of memory, so you could get the error in chrome but not in edge as that was not the browser you were using.

When this happens, it is better to close the browser and restart the computer. But if that doesnt work or the error shows up a few days ago, then the best thing to do is clearing the browser cache.
Just take in mind that after the clearing, the game will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.