View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2022, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditz View Post
I thought I posted this a bit ago but not sure I hit send and not seeing it so I will post for sure this time. My farm will not load, it gets stuck at U60 when outside the game, no updates needed, started this morning. Have had it do this occasionally over the past week but only for a short time not all day. I sent some gifts then about 10 minutes later I got into the game but in the game it gets stuck at U72 if it get to u75 it will just stay on that farm will not load my other farms or other peoples, I have let it sit there for up to 30 minutes with no luck, cleared browser, and meme cache, tried 4 browsers. Also, on the front page it says the game will not work when it changes to the old FB window but mine has done that for the past year and half and always worked, I do not have nothing on my computer to make it do that, this lap top is only a few months old and I never installed no extension, no ad blockers, only thing I have is google and ibotta and I turned those extension off so I do not think that is my issue but wonder why it does this if it is not suppose to work changing to older fb page. My internet is not the greatest at times but since everything else is loading and working good ATM but not FT not thinking it is the internet. it also will drain all the bandwidth when trying to load farmtown but not with anything else I do, it is normal outside of FT. My new laptop has all that is needed and above to run FT, the 64 bit double the rams needed. etc
Hi laditz,
If you are changing back to the old Facebook layout then that is most likely the problem why it stops loading. The only way we know of to do so now is with an extension that forces the browser to use the old layout. If you have that extension then remove it.
If your internet is slow that can also cause problems loading or bad at times and you say Farm Town uses that much of your bandwidth then that would be an internet problem too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.