Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 01 2023, 08:48 PM

Thank you!

Edit: I received a reply back from support and wanted to update you with their response. I had farm pass last month and had enough points to increase the capacity for facilities producing common ingredients by 10%. When the new month and new farm pass started, I hadn't reached the number of points required for the added 10% so my percent utilization was at over 100% and remained over 100% until I used enough ingredients to drop the utilization below 100%. Everything is below 100% today and I was able to load items correctly. I hope my explanation makes sense. Thanks again for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi penguin

Thanks for your list

Those facilities are the ones which would be increased in 10% as you purchased farm pass. But at this moment you have 59 points and that reward for increasing capacity 10% for facilities producing common ingredients is available when you get 75 points, so not sure what is happening there.

Please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you do not get the automatic response then please read the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by penguin66; Apr 02 2023 at 02:26 PM.