Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2023, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary V Deutschmann Sr View Post
It appears my Lanolin Factories have not been loading. I tried to do it manually and it gave the pop-up to request stock from neighbors. Says it needs 240 to start, and I have over 2400 in inventory storage.

Hi Gary

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

The Lanolin Factory uses Sheep Wool but that item is also used in other facilities, so 2,400 sheep wool stored could be not enough to fill all facilities using it.

Just let me give you an example: you have 9 Textile and Spinning Mill. Each of them uses 810 sheep wool to fill to 100% so only to fill all 9 factories to 100% you need 7,290 sheep wool and you only have 2,400 stored.

The best thing you can do, is to open your Facility manager and then click in the little notebook. That is the ingredient planner.

You can set it to All Facilities, 15 days (that means you can fill your facilities to 100%) and By Missing.

Then check if Sheep wool item has red number into brackets. If so, that means you do not have enough stored to fill all your facilities using sheep wool.

You can find information about the ingredient planner in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6298322

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 02 2023 at 08:37 PM.