View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2015, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie H View Post
Why is it every time we get new updates you always say coming out in 1 week or 2 weeks to me that not fair. When in fact they going to be lots of QUESTIONS when will this be coming out, or why is it taking so long for stuff to come out....Why not just post all updates when they are all out? just my thoughts.........
Hi Kimmie,
If they brought it all out at once then you would have been waiting for 2 more weeks to get it all and then everyone would be asking why they haven't done the release. This way they can release what is ready now and then have time to program the rest. With all the changes they finished and released now then you at least get to start on this and then get the rest when they have time to iron out any bugs in the current part and finish programming the reast of what is left to release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.