View Single Post
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:00 PM

Default Pop ups

Why don't the devs just move the popups from the middle of the screen to the side and not let them interfer with the gameplay. Then we can check them like we check our messages and deal with them if we want to.

Also, getting rid of extra space in the menus would be nice and make them smaller. I play on a netbook with a very small screen. When I open the facility manager I have to scroll up and down to see the whole manager and then scroll back up to close what ever facility I opened. If the menus were made smaller just by removing the extra spaces and making the pictures a little smaller that would be helpful.

BTW, I love the belts and I liked being able to get product from bonuses but I agree the limit needs to be removed. Why have limits? The same thing with buying product from other players. What is the purpose of the limit? If I have lots of coin and can buy all the product I need instead of planting it myself how does that hurt the game? It helps other players who are lower in level and lets me do the part I like, the facilities. Don't understand the limit thing. I get that the facilities were being filled too quickly but I don't see how using coin I earned to buy product from other people who earned it can hurt the game. REMOVE LIMITS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!