Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old May 05 2022, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 View Post
Got an error on bonus would not allow me to get bonus on green ink, and a few other bonus page went before I got all got some earlier my cousin could not get any today totally went blank she uses opera and I do also . Please advise where you you get the bonus said error i was reported for abuse which I do not abuse anyone some kind of glitch also one can not send gifts every now and then please try to fix these issues.
Sinncerely , Susan McGrath (email removed) -Angelbear7042 nick name please respond
Hi Susan,
That message about abuse comes from Facebook. They made some changes to their security and it limits how much you can open at the same time. When you open too many at once or too many in a row, then they can block you from getting those or if you continue they can keep you from playing for a time period.
This is a Facebook function and nothing that Farm Town has done, so there is nothing we can do for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.