View Single Post
Old Apr 16 2012, 02:28 PM

I simply adore the new landscaping items and this will keep me ecstatic/content for quite awhile, but alas, I've gone from great hope and expectation to great let down and defeat while awaiting a better system to work with and be able to analyze our inventories.
Theres so much I'd like to be able to do to be able to really understand and be on top of my inventory, but having to scroll one by one is (strong explative here).
It would be so much more satisfying and even more addicting if we could really grasp whats going on in our own inventories.

I vote for a facility manager that when you click on any facility it has filter capabilities beyond our wildest dreams!!! :P
My thought is to actually see what products the bakery makes (for example) plus every ingredient used for all those items. An ordering manager to order each of the facilities total needs and then order those items for the day/week/month/ having those orders filled by the very factories you own. The train runs by..or the semi..or any number of other ways deliveries are made and those shipments come in. Sugar, Dairy.........what ever deliveries we need. Then we check them in and start production of the bakery items. We can do this for every facility from ONE manager.
If I want to see my total need/use for apples, I should be able to click on apples and research everything I need to know about my apples. How many in stock, how many growing on farms, when they are due, what items use apples and what stores/facilities use them and how much. How many apples do I actually need to run a full load of apple pies??
UGH. I'm wilting fast without this capability because of how long I've desired to see it be done with dire let down each time an upgrade is made and this is left out

SeaJay

The Gathering