Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 07 2022, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
I am sorry, but the developers are not going to get into the details as 99.9% of us would not have a clue what they were talking about. Suffice it to say that Facebook had a list of required changes for all apps to make to their programming to enhance the security of Facebook and the apps. Which one of the requirements that was not completed correctly according to Facebook on time doesn't matter, just that they deactivated several apps because they did not finish to Facebook's satisfaction in the time alloted to do it. The developers have to program the required changes into the game without disrupting the game or causing functions in the game to fail. They have done that.

They have completed this and are still waiting for Facebook to respond. As far as we know Facebook still has not responded yet. Hopefully they will respond today and get us back to playing.
This does not mean that many will have a clue as to what the vulnerability was. If it has anything to do with the security of personal info yes we have the right to know. if it is because people can hack into the game and obtain personal info, yes, we have the right to know. FT should have migrated to another platform away from FB. I guess we will see what happens. I don't see this resolved anytime soon do you? FB is never quick on getting on to things FB has had a lot of security vulnerabilities In 2022 there have been 3 vulnerabilities in Facebook with an average score of 7.6 out of ten. Last year Facebook had 25 security vulnerabilities In 2018 50 million people's accounts were breached, SO because of this and the transfer from Flash to the new system I question now if the code security was also updated. "Facebook gets warning from Oversight board to upgrade security and protect users from 'Doxing'" so if FB(Meta) was warned and had to upgrade It goes down to those using the system Correct? Using a public platform for anything either to meet new friends, keep in touch with family, play games etc we as users should be guaranteed safety