Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Mar 20 2022, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBWolfen View Post
1811911935 I can not send gifts - after clicking on farmers list, it just spins and never loads. It doesn't matter what browser I use. I have clear everything possible & nothing works. I used my mom's log in and can send gifts so it's not my computer or browser. Thank you.
Hi KBWolfen

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Please check if 3rd party cookies and pop ups are still allowed in your browser.
You have instructions on how to do that in the following link>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also be sure your browser is up to date and check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

The other problem you could have to not let your friends list is you have many friends playing the game and Facebook has a limit on how many you can see.

If that is the problem, then please take a look to see if you can delete some of them in case they are playing anymore. You can also go to your My Neighbors tab, DO NOT put a check mark for Show Active Players only option and set Players by Activity to see when was the last time they played the game.

If nothing works for you, then try another updated browser with 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in it.