Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Mar 20 2024, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMiss View Post
When is something going to be done about the severe inequality of standings in the NCC? I have messaged the developers several times.
I regularly am way out in front on the Neighborhood chain but persistently 10th in the chain. Yet "thanked for helping a neighbour to be in the top 3" This is bad enough but now part of the Farm Pass is to be ranked in the top 5 or 6 in the chain. The highest I have ever achieved is 8th! I have screenshots showing the rankings.
Hi DizzyMiss
You will alwasy be at the top of your own neighbors chain (middle tab) because you get extra for how many neighbors you have in that.

It is up to the developers whether they make any changes to how the contest. The competing teams are opick among those available at the time of selection to be the closest in equality of points. What the teams do after that point can change that as they can add more facilities or more neighbors join their team which can push them ahead of you. There is nothing that can be done by the developers to make it any more equal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.