View Single Post
Old Jun 03 2012, 09:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Here's my two cents for what it's worth. I have the 5x5 tools and combine and everything that led up to that point. But with each new tool, I have always had the expectation that it would actually speed things up. Frankly, this has never happened. The developers made a change to when you are harvesting and plowing together at a neighbors farm, your avatar is instantly there, quickly jumping from click to click, yet when I do my own farm, she still just lazily very slowly walks around the farm clearing and/or planting, plant & walk, etc. etc. I thought I would see a difference in time between the 3x3 and then again with the 4x4 and really with the 5x5, but it still takes just as much time to do my own farm as way back at the 3x3. I won't be fooled again with the 6x6. It only saves on the number of clicks you have to make. If it doesn't save me time, it is worthless. I hope this makes sense.
You don't have to wait for your avatar to finish, after you have worked on your last plot click on the save button and it will save your progress so you can move on to something else.