View Single Post
Old Dec 24 2014, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtnevin65 View Post
you guys need let us peeps add more neighbors I'm at the max and have like 20-30 more peeps that i could add. and with these large farms its imposable to move 5000 trees when you can only move just over 1000
Hi qtnevin,
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.