Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Nov 25 2021, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
Why does when clicking on use my last ship itinerary not give me my actualy last itinerary. I know this for a fact because all my previous ships had just came back except for the one I just sent out yesterday and it does not even come close to matching it. With all the changes I will have to make it will take me 2 days to match it because it will have over 20 changes in it to make it match. This happens regularly to me. Please fix this.
Hi Crystal,
I moved your post to the subject thread about cargo ships.
Was there a pop up to tell you there wasn't a last itinerary to use? I do see you did not send a ship on the 24th so there is gap in the list. You can check this by clicking on the small question mark in the container box that you are currently preparing.
You have currently one ship out that was dispatched on the 23rd, but by missing the 24th then you haven't got a current ship to reuse the itinerary.
Try clicking the Reuse Last Itenerary again and see what the pop up messages tell you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.