Old Oct 24 2010, 01:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
This is way off topic but I just tried to add a forum member whose tag line offers to be a friend/neighbor because my old FT friends have pretty much quit playing. The following is what I saw:

Warnings › I was blocked or disabled
Why didn't my friend request go through?
Facebook is a place for connecting with friends, family and other peop...
Facebook is a place for connecting with friends, family and other people you know personally.

If you’ve been prevented from adding friends on Facebook, it’s likely because many friend requests you’ve sent recently have gone unanswered. This may be because you’ve sent friend requests to strangers, or it may be due to other behavior that Facebook members have reported as unwelcome.

You’ll be allowed to add friends again soon. At that time, please remember to only send friend requests and messages to people who you already know personally. Otherwise, additional limits may be placed on your account.

I have not tried to befriend anybody anywhere for months and I never got a refusal from FB when I did. Anybody know what is going on?
I had the same problem and was really quite mad. I was responding to a friend request and it did this. I hadn't request in a long time and only add people that I have been helping or know through other people. Any way it allowed me to add her by the end of the day. Dont take it to heart as I think it's some new kind of glich in FB.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20