Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2024, 12:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by don has fuel and ... View Post
Thank you, it worked fine for a couple of days then back to being very limited again, I know many older posts still have work left as I know my wife's post still had work but my list from the same day did not show her posts, any longer, something is just wrong, getting frustrated and don't want to lose interest due to glitches, it just doesn't make sense thank you again, submitting a ticket
Hi Don,
There are 2 limitations to the Wall Requests list. One is only one set of posts per neighbor or buddy, so all previous posts for them are removed. The other is there is a limit to how many posts it will show. That is not based on time, but is based on maximum number that the list can hold.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.