View Single Post
Old Dec 03 2018, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

6. My Super Facility (coming in the next 1 or 2 releases): We started the development of this feature 2 weeks ago, the idea is to provide another way to acquire high demand products and also to incentivize and make trading easier between farmers. We are still adjusting some of the rules but in the meantime read below for a general idea of how the feature will work:

a) Every week you can upgrade one of your ingredients producing facilities (Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc) to a Super Facility for the remaining of the week

b) The exact facility that will be upgraded will be chosen at random by the game

c) Every instance of that Super Facility will produce X% more than usual each day of that week

d) The extra production will be split in 2 buckets

e) You will be able to sell all the products in the first bucket to any farmer in the Trade Market at very
low prices, so there will be significant motivation to accept your offer

f) You will be able to sell all the products in the second bucket to any of your neighbours, again, at very low prices

g) For every product you sell, you will earn one back as a gift from the Mayor

h) At the end of each day, all the unsold products on each bucket are lost and the buckets starts filling again the next time you start productions on the Super Facility

Enjoy!

--Raul
Will it be mandatory to play the "My Super Facility" scheme? In this scheme I don't like the game choosing the facility and i don't like the emptying of the buckets with unsold products to farmers..