View Single Post
Old Jun 19 2014, 06:33 PM

The updates are nice, but lately they seem to be geared toward making the bigger tools more efficient. If you already own the multi-planter, now you can use from storage...if you already own the 'harvest all' tools, now you can make a quest farm. Of course, you can go buy those tools. I know that's an option. It's just not a viable option for many people who play. I'm not asking for the big fancy upgrades to stop. Just throw a few crumbs down for those of us who are not able to spend actual dollars for virtual things. (Much as I would like to, and I understand that the devs need to eat. It's just that I do too.) I look forward to the updates to see if there are new animals, or crops. The trees were great. I enjoy them. New facilities I can buy with coins are nice too, but that creates a dilemma for me. It's getting harder and harder to keep up. Working my neighbors facilities, then taking care of my own can take me literally hours each day. I've played this game since it had one farm and 34 levels, but I'm afraid I may soon throw my hands up in frustration because there aren't enough hours in the day to live my life and take care of my farms too. I can see it getting to the point where you almost have to have the largest tools and the one click options and the trains dispatched so the mayor will do your neighbors facilities for you, or you won't be able to keep up. And at that point, I will have to sadly say goodbye.

Farming since May 19, 2009