Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2022, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-T View Post
I read a couple posts in the announcement section where those who kept the game open when Facebook shut it down for everyone else, are still able to play. This got me wondering if Facebook is concerned about security issues through those still open portals, and are not reactivating the game until everyone still farming logs out and resets?
Hi Mister-T,
When they are connected to the game they are not connected to Facebook but are working from the Farm Town servers. The only way they would connect to the Facebook servers would be if they try to do anything in the Send Gifts, My Requests or My Neighbors tab which gives you the same link everyone else has and will dump them out of the game. So no it has nothing to do with delaying Facebook. Facebook has been sent the code for them to approve to complete the security changes they requested.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.