Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2024, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farmer Susan,
This is not an NCC problem though. Are you working all facilities when she works and not just the farms with those facilities on them?
Do you have more Data Centers and Yard Supplies than you have in the NCC? If you are not working all farms and have more of each of those then you may be missing the ones that are in the contest.
I thought Squeak was working all the facilities but maybe I don't understand how it works. Here's what I'm doing:

Susan posted the Slovakian one for the regular facility (Farm 34) and the Handmade Jewelry one for my services (Farm 1). I thought as long as I posted one of each, then everyone would automatically be working all farms, unless they stopped in the middle or something.

I only have one Yard Supplies - it's on Farm 42. I have are 2 Data Centers (Farm 17 and Farm 34).

So when Squeak works, is she ONLY working Farm 34 and Farm 1? Other neighbors seem to be working all of them with the 2 I'm posting. Squeak works half, then the mayor works the rest - since she's got that one train out.

Susan

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫