View Single Post
Old Nov 24 2021, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo Robson View Post
I can work my farms. I can hire people to work my farms.
I do can quests.
I can receive gifts.
But I cannot send gifts to anyone.
If I try to work on another FT farm, the game runs too slow.

There were a couple of times that I got the black screen of death and game would not load but that was a few months ago. No problem since then.

My Chrome Browser is up to date.
I have the proper XL tools.
I have deleted the cache in the Browser.

My laptop needs the 2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1909 for X64 based system. However my laptop has not been able to install this update.
Could this be the reason for the FT errors?
I will be getting the laptop re-imaged in the next few weeks to get the upgrade.
Hi Robbo,
My laptop also had problems with the same update, but it did finally load it last night. So try again and see if it will load.

For the gifts, check that 3rd party cookies and popups are still showing allowed in your browser. If you are only checking they are allowed by clicking on the padlock in the browser address bar please also go into the browser settings and make sure that they are not blocked there either. Browser updates can sometimes change these settings.
Instructions for the common browsers can be found by clicking on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Try also clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

If those don't help, please see if you get the same problem in another updated browser that has 3rd party cookies and popups allowed.

Working on other's farms will slow down depending on how heavily layered their farms are. The more of those farms you work the slower it will get because you are using up your memory in the laptop and if your laptop doesn't have a lot then it will effect how long you can work and will be prone to freezing up. One thing you can do before you go to get hired is to uncheck all the show items that don't involve the work, like buildings and decorations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.